Cute Pet Pics

I blame @tesral for starting this…

6 Likes

And one more…

5 Likes

And I raise you one dog.

7 Likes

Cat looks better than a picture of me. More cat.

Marmalade

5 Likes

Ginger kitty is best kitty!

3 Likes

I like Ginger Kitties

Finnegan

5 Likes

Probably a candidate for a new Austin Powers movies.

8 Likes

Of course, at this point my black kitty Luna is bigger than my tabby Duchess…but this is STILL my favorite picture of my two minions. Luna loves to join in on game night by insisting on snuggling up on top of my notebook between me and my keyboard. (Still playing online only for the time being.)

7 Likes

This is Larry, he picked me for some reason but he’s cool.

8 Likes

I am a cat person, but the wife is a dog person.

Happy wife, happy life. ^^

(Our dog is admittedly pretty cute, for a dog.)

5 Likes

Last cat in Local 6940. The Squirt AKA Sweety. The Queen on the cat chair. Yea, only female.

5 Likes

This was one of our trips to the coast. Buddy was sulking because we couldn’t go for a walk. Sadly we lost this guy after almost 11 years back in 2020. Such a personality…I still miss him.

5 Likes

Ok so showed my wife the cute pets and got mad cause I didn’t post her cat too lol, this is Charlie, he’s hers.

6 Likes

If it fits, it sits.

6 Likes

5 Likes

Getting into late cats. This was Zachary, he was my best bud. A cat way too smart for your own good. The good side he is was an absolute lover that adorned cuddling. 16+ pounds of cuddle. We lost him in 2016 to cancer. I still miss him.

4 Likes

Cinder and his brave sister Lizzy Ley Lou. Our neighbors down the street discovered the two kittens when they followed them out of their shed.

4 Likes

Nothing projects dejected like a dog.

Hey everyone! Here’s my buddy, Shadow.

2 Likes

Here’s my Kefira. She’s almost 8 years old now.

4 Likes