Where Are You At?

Laramie, WY.

1 Like

Denver, Colorado here.

It’s a little ironic, but I first learned about TTRPGs when I was in middle school in the early 1980s in a Denver suburb (thank you to the teacher whose name I forgot long ago but who was the sponsor of the “Strategy Games Club” in the middle of the D&D scare era). I’ve lived in several places since then, but now have come full circle 40 years later.

I live in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I just moved here from the Twin Cities (+19 years). Back in the day, the 80s, there was a great gaming store (Wargamers West) that has been gone for decades now.

Hampton Roads VA, specifically the Great Bridge area of Chesapeake.

Howdy (kinda) neighbor :slight_smile:

There’s a terrific guy I used to game with in Chesapeake. I used to work at the Hampton VA and I’d game at his place after work. I didn’t keep in touch with him because D&D was the only thing we found in common. I’m sure you find a lot of folks to game with down there.

Anywhere near Ripon? Best A&W ever is in Ripon.

Fort Wayne, Indiana.
They say “There’s more than corn in Indiana” but it’s mostly corn and dice. :thinking:
The gaming scene here is robust, home of Alliance Distribution, Chessex, Lunar Distribution, and a host of cottage game companies.

Already have a small-ish group for both Pathfinder 1E and Starfinder, probably going to put up an LFP post before too long.

1 Like

Ha! Wyoming DOES exist!

Reference: I had a player years ago that claimed it did not, and he was from there.

1 Like

I recently moved from Canon City Colorado to Antwerp Ohio. I mostly play on Roll20.

Same here! Northern Queens, NY (Whitestone). :+1:

1 Like

Kalamazoo Michigan, where we are fortunate to have multiple viable game stores depending on what one is looking for. Good times!

1 Like

Lo, here in Manhattan, the dream-lit city.

1 Like

A block away from Empire State on 33rd is what really makes Manhattan the dream-lit city. :smile:

1 Like

Ha ha! Yes! The Compleat Strategist! Indeed, I was on my way there when I took that picture.

3 Likes

Ah the good old days, when Maine was a province of Massachusetts! Witch hunts! Strange sects! Good times!

Outside of Washington, DC here.

My name is Mudgrubber. This was my favorite dwarf from the days of D&D 3.5E play. I am in Fort Worth, TX, originally from the West Side but moved to NE Tarrant County (Haltom City) at the request of my wife to be closer to the grandkids.

2 Likes

Down in Alabama, Dekalb county area.

1 Like