Where Are You At?

Hello All,

Just curious where everyone is at. If you’re not comfortable with sharing that info I completely understand. I’m located in Western, New York in a suburb just outside the City of Rochester. The old “stomping grounds” of Crazy Egor and his Discount Game Store. Sadly the store is no more though Egor still sells things on Ebay.

6 Likes

Kansas City area, here. More specifically SW suburban side in Kansas in Lenexa

2 Likes

Hiya Simrion!

I’m currently in Prescott, Arizona. “Game On” is our FLGS, and they recently opened a 2nd shop in Cottonwood. So everything’s boomin’ out here— houses going up all over the place, new game store…now we just need some more gamers!

Good luck out there!

Storm

2 Likes

Bismarck, ND

1 Like

Youngstown Ohio area

1 Like

70km South East of Paris, France

2 Likes

On Cape Cod in Massachusetts.

1 Like

Egor’s may not be around anymore, but you’re still a lucky beggar - you guys in Rochester have an awesome game store in Millennium Games! Our game stores here in Syracuse aren’t even worth going to - their stock pales in comparison to MG’s. I don’t think we’ve had a good game store in our area since Altered States changed its name, then dumped half its stock and split into multiple locations. When we want to visit a “real” game store, we take the 1.5 hour drive to your neck of the woods…

1 Like

I remember Egor at gaming cons. The guy has an incredible knowledge of games.

It’s no great secret, I’m in Dearborn, Mi. That is just south and west of Detroit.

We have Palladium Games, and Tri Tac Games in the area. Neither is very active anymore. Well since Rich Tucholka died Tri Tac is morbid. His Widow tries to keep things going.

1 Like

Boston Massachusetts, but most of my gaming is done virtually.

1 Like

New York City (Town of Whitestone in the borough of Queens).

1 Like

Lansing, Michigan

2 Likes

Smack in the middle of Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas. Basically a pain to travel to either city but I do it still.

4 Likes

Arlington, then?

1 Like

Arkansas, been playing virtual roll20 for the last couple of years

1 Like

Closer to the FTW side, NRH actually.

3 Likes

First Canuck! Close to Toronto, Ontario Canada here!

2 Likes

St. John’s, Newfoundland, Canada

1 Like

Central Illinois here. Midway between Chicago and St Louis.

2 Likes

I’m in a suburb of Kansas City, Overland Park, pretty close to grimmeanor, actually.

2 Likes