Where Are You At?

I’m near Des Moines, Iowa.

1 Like

Williamsburg, VA

2 Likes

Surrey, South of London, UK.

3 Likes

Baker City, Oregon., about 75 miles from the Idaho border. I grew up near Portland but my wife was born and raised here. For an old grognard gamer like myself, this is one of the toughest places to be for gaming (people my age think an RPG is something you use to blow stuff up and the younger ones don’t have a clue where D&D came from). We do have a decent little gaming store in town now, but that’s mostly the young’uns playing Magic or Pokeman.

3 Likes

Welcome, if you’d like I have room for you in the AD&D 2E game I’ll be starting at the beginning of the New Year. It’s online, but it’s better than not having a game. All the details are in Looking For Players.

3 Likes

Billings, MT

3 Likes

Falmouth, Maine— just outside of Portland (not in Oregon!).

2 Likes

I’m just outside Portland, Oregon. Well, “just” is a stretch.

4 Likes

Sacramento, California
Here is a picture I took of some flowers in front of the bridge downtown.
I am a 10-15min drive from this area. We have a mermaid bar here that’s pretty cool lol.
Although I tend to go dancing at the goth club myself. :laughing:
Awesome art and food scene too.

3 Likes

I’m in Stansbury Park, Utah, thirty minutes west of Salt Lake City.

Happy gaming. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not to be confused with Falmouth, Massachusetts either. Even though Falmouth, Maine used to be Falmouth, Massachusetts too. :crazy_face:

A lot of references to early maritime activity in Falmouth, MA really meant what’s now Falmouth, ME. As a result, I find people imagine the 1700s were a lot busier on Cape Cod than they really were.

1 Like

Wait, this isn’t a bar FOR mermaids! It’s a bar with captive mermaids in a tank! :scream:

2 Likes

Better than the Human bar in ### Galaxina
Weird movie. It’s pleasantly cheesy.

3 Likes

Yeah, Galaxina is cheesy but… what do you think? About 1 out of 10 of the jokes land? Kind of like Ice Pirates, it’s not horrible but the humor misses the mark a majority of the run time.

1 Like

I’m; enough of a nerd I get more like 1 in 5.

1 Like

Dickinson TX here, between Houston and Galveston. Owlcon anyone?

2 Likes

Upstate NY here, Syracuse suburban area, Used to have a store here that had everything you needed. Novels, games, game books, figures, paints, game settings, you name it. Long gone now. My cousin and I used to shop there a lot in the 80’s.

1 Like

central WI, USA - roughly between Wisconsin Dells, WI and Appleton, WI.

2 Likes

I’m in NYC, specifically Queens.

2 Likes

Outside Kokomo, Indiana.

1 Like