Welcome to our returning members!

I’m happy to see my old stomping grounds is back!

I’m enjoying the new look however it will take some getting used to over the old look.

4 Likes

Interesting. Let’s see how this goes.

Thanks @Farcaster for the invite.

4 Likes

Heya, @erikscottdebie! Glad to see you here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hoping this site gains traction. The fire and forget style of media and being hard pressed to find people’s old projects really bothers me. Course I’m more gaming active these days than I have been in awhile.

4 Likes

YES!

Of course you may be showing your age! I love it!

-Yeti

3 Likes

Thanks for the invite! Looking forward to using it more than I did before.

4 Likes

It’s great seeing this site again. I wasn’t hugely active on the old site, but I had some good times. I’m feeling the same way about how narrow spaces online have become with social media and it’s good to see an independent community pop up again. Thanks for bringing back a labor of love!

4 Likes

Jeez I join the new site and you’re already calling me basic… Why are you throwing so much shade, my friend? :rofl: lol jk

5 Likes

Looking forward to digging into the new site!

4 Likes

Excellent suggestion! LOL

3 Likes

Thank you @Farcaster for the invite!
I have been away from D&D since a year or two into 4e. Just life.
I find such resonance if your community vision that I just had to join in. I was not looking to start anything back up, but count me in! This idea is NEEDED!
I played a number of other shorter lived systems in the 80’s, but was always into D&D from early 1980 until the middle 2010’s. I was a bit more of a DM than a player most of that time, but loved playing when I could.
I technically “returned” to D&D when 4e was released. My 3/3.5e group disbanded a couple years prior, but my son and one of his friends expressed an interest in the tabletop version after a couple great gaming console releases. I am proud to say that my son and many of his friends continue to play, years after I “passed the torch”, so to say.
I honestly feel like I’ve forgotten EVERYTHING! I have no idea how effective I will be at helping in this worthy revival, but I can’t resist such a great, and needed concept!

4 Likes

Thanks for the invite back! Glad this is back too considering I just moved and need a new group(s).

3 Likes

Glad to see this site back. I haven’t even thought about all the old forums in awhile but when I got the email I felt a surge of hope and excitement. I am soooo glad this is back.

4 Likes

Great to see this community back. Cant wait to get ideas and put forth some of my own!

2 Likes

This is really well done! The interactive map is a nice feature for looking for a local game. Thanks for the hard work!

4 Likes

Hi!
Thank you for the invite. I caught your email in my spam folder jut before it was automatically deleted. :blush: As I’m French, English is not my primary language, so,I apologize in advance for my grammar mistakes.

4 Likes

Thanks for the return invite!

4 Likes

Thank you for coming back. =)

4 Likes

As a returning member that achieved a fairly high level on the original site and obviously visited that site quite often, once upon a time, I am glad to see the return of Pen & Paper Games. Here’s hoping that this new site will be just as popular and useful as the old site!

4 Likes

Much obliged.
Looking forward to perusing this shiny, new site in its entirety.

~Mac

3 Likes