Welcome to our returning members!

I must say I’m happily shocked by the number of people that came pouring in from Farcaster’s invite. I feared getting this moving would take months.

This just proves that the fourm is needed.

11 Likes

I an going to start pathfinder 1st ed campaign with elements heavily lifted from the 1632 ring of fire book series by Eric Flint. Monsters, Magic, Treasure modern technology and a butt ton of Guns!!! All taking place with the background drama of a elf nation vs US Up-timers at war in a custom campaign world of high fantasy. Oh yeah it comes down to D&D 3.75 Edition with Firearms! I plan to start session 0 in very early 2023 at our home 15 min from Twin Falls Idaho PM me if your LFG /interested
Anyway I was just telling my nephew today that it would be nice to get 2 or 3 solid reliable players to fill out the group. And poof I get a invite to a table top social media site what good bit of luck!
WTG rebooting the site i look forward to being a part of the community!

5 Likes

Oooooh, this is very cool! Glad you guys are back! :smiley:

7 Likes

Definitely glad to see this site back up and running! It helped me get hooked on D&D many, many, many years ago! While my original group is no longer around, I’m now hooked up with a new group and juggling three campaigns. Always interested in one-shots and short runs for D&D and Pathfinder. We use FGU, D&D Beyond, Talespire, and Owlbear Rodeo for all of our fun! :heart:

6 Likes

Excited for the new experience. I am interested to see how it develops!

3 Likes

It’s back! Here’s hoping it becomes a lively venue for fans of TRPGs to associate.

6 Likes

Met a great friend and player through the old site years ago. Still play with him today!

Very happy to see the revamp!

8 Likes

Howdy Y’all;

Thank you for the invite @Farcaster . This is a lot more streamlined vs the previous format. Very Nice.
It has that “new site” smell. Is it Winter Night?

6 Likes

That would be a good name for it, but no, the theme is called “Dracula”

3 Likes

Thanks for the invite to the remaster. Looking forward to making new friends.

5 Likes

All if vants is your posts!

3 Likes

i like it, nothing worse than forgetting the link you just clicked doesn’t have “dark mode” at 3am with all the lights off.

4 Likes

I had honestly forgotten that this site existed till I got the Email.

4 Likes

Thanks @Farcaster for inviting us back to the site. I really enjoyed reading the stories that people would post and the interesting conversations. Glad to see @tesral who I remember was active. Looking for Skunkape to come back. I have a few more gaming friends I’ll invite to the site. I sure do feel cool being called a “Founder”.

3 Likes

Thanks for the invite! Finding an in-person group for something other than 5e in my town has not been going well. Hope this helps!

6 Likes

Very nice to see this rise from the ashes!
Thank you for the invite. Great to see how many have already responded - certainly indicates to me that your perception of the shift in social media was accurate.
Kudos!

5 Likes

Thank you for the invitation. It’s been a while.

4 Likes

What a nice surprise to see the P&PG site up and running again! It’s good to be back! I hope the site flourishes and connects lots of TTRPGers!

6 Likes

Nice to be back…thank for the invite!

5 Likes

Woot! Can’t wait to see how this turns out! :slight_smile:

4 Likes