Yet another KS RPG idea

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/meghanlynnftw/hunter-ed?ref=user_menu Had this pop up on my Twitter (X) feed and decided to give it a look. Sounds pretty interesting. This may be the first KickStarter (at least the only one I think I’ve been involved in) where you have a separate tier for pdf & physical copy. Fortunately, the combo tier is $25, with just the pdf being $15, and just the physical copy being $20. There are a couple add-ons available, one being a $7 add-on as basically a donation for a pdf version to be sent to a random person who may have been unable to partake in the KickStarter (more details in the information). Read through the information, and it just seemed interesting to me. 2 players, 2 dice, and a deck of cards is all that’s needed to play (other than some character information). From what I read, they are trying to come up with some more stretch goals because they didn’t expect to reach what they did (seems like at all, never mind hitting so quickly), so that should be interesting to see what they come up with.

1 Like

Two player games are not on my radar. I already have a bunch of them.

1 Like