Twilight 2000 4e anyone?

About the Game

Looking to referee a Free League Twilight 2000 game for a group of 3-5 players. Mix of RP and combat. Online using Foundry VTT and either Zoom/Discord. I haven’t GMed 4e version but experienced with the older version. New players welcome as I’ll be learning the rules myself (although I have years of experience GMing in general). GM style is relaxed and immersive. Mature material so require mature players.

When We Play

Looking at 1-2 times a month on a standing Eastern Time zone weeknight, probably 7-11pm (EST). Foundry VTT for game canvas.

Holler back if interested or have any questions, etc.

Depending on the day I may be available for it I haven’t played twilight2000 since it was new but I remember really liking the system

Roger that, sounds like a plan. This version of T2K is less crunchy than the old versions, but still feels similar in tone and such. I’ll ping you back as/if things solidify.

1 Like

Don’t know if this game is up and running, but I would love to join. Played and still have a lot of the 1st and 2nd Edition schtuff… and my Urban Ops for 4th edition came in a month or so ago… and I really enjoy this knew edition.

Roger that. You pinged me on Forge and I said I might have a seat opening up. I’m running 6 players at this moment but I MIGHT be willing run the game West Marches style to accommodate more players and different time slots. T2K is a niche game, so finally a table is a total PITA. I’ll ping you Forge with more info…

ROFLMAO… so sorry, I did not realize you were the same person. Was just looking around for a game. That is so funny to me.

No worries, sir. Sorry if it seemed like I was stalking you. LOL

haha, no worries. When I was trying to spin up a game I was in the same boat as you, so I cast the net wide. Like I said before, T2K is a niche game. There are players/games out there, but they can be hard to find.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.