Share your D&D artwork!

Nice! Excellent work, Ihumungous!

This is Doctor Seven Macaw, a Tabaxi Cryptozoologist I made for a 4 shot D&D 5 game. She is paranoid that her secrets will get out, but she is herself terrible at keeping secrets and just blabs it all out. This is my cartoon style.

4 Likes

I am a concept artist, and between commissions and painting most of my players’ characters, I have some TTRPG images, both in my ArtStation and my Instagram. This one specially, was commissioned and based an actual scene in an AD&D campaign (all about the dwarves of course)

7 Likes

Hey @DeZako - really great art! If I was publishing modules I’d definitely want some of your stuff in there.

Thanks! I’ve worked with some indie designers in like indie RPGs before and it’s usually an absolute delight, to be honest. Modules are something I haven’t yet touched, and I’d love to try!

1 Like

I do old school line art

9 Likes

Oh, that’s great @gwythaint.ny . Xorns are fun!

1 Like

Awesome sculpting, man! Pretty cool stuff!

1 Like

Freaking adorable!!!

2 Likes

Beautiful lighting work and shading on this! I love it!

2 Likes

That’s awesome I love how it looks kind of like one of those old woodcut prints. The monster kind of reminds me of the butt monsters from the Doom Patrol show too lol.

2 Likes

I didn’t draw this, it was done for me. However you can see the relation to my Avatar.

3 Likes

Thanks! I think she is too! :smiley:

That is real smooth! I really like it, DeZako!

1 Like

Neat style! I’d love to see some more of your work!