ShadowRun (4th Ed) Online game starting

Genres I like

(Balanced Roleplaying/Combat. Good Guys/Gals.)
(Sorry, used the wrong link, but since people have already responded I’m leaving this up)
<> New Game <> Online and (hopefully) 50/50 combat/role playing

SHADOWRUN 4th Edition. All Character types, except for Hackers are open!
Game will probably be on either Saturday or Sunday.
Good Gals/Guys Campaign starting with a One Shot that can become an intro into the main Campaign. Or we can switch to a different Campaign.

We use Chummer for making PCs and I will give you the settings.
BEGINNERS WELCOME!
<><> EagleHunts.ShadowRun@gmail.com <><>

< Or 615/320-24711 (my cell) ><
(I can host a player or two if they live near me)

<><><> Sunday at 3pm EST will be the game day & time!!! <><><>

Feel Free to Contact me and I’ll keep you informed and “save you a seat at the virtual table.”

Hey its me, can’t wait for this to get started!

Sounds good! Do you have an idea on day & time that will work best for you? (And other time & day slots to allow for other players’ work?)

I’ve got a dnd game sunday 3-6ish pm EST, but any time saturday or sunday before 10 or 11 pm im free. I’m currently free weekdays after 2pm but thats going to change within the week.

BTW: I live in Northfield, MA. This small town is where Mass, NH, Vermont touch…

Yes, I can host one or two players in my Apt. for a Face to Face during the game.

Shadowrun 4e One Shot will be our Discord Link. Sunday @ 3pm EST will be Game Day & Time… Contact me at: eaglehunts.shadowrun@gmail.com
OR 615/320-2471

This next scene will (probably) be Combat Heavy. Mainly close range (but yeah, you can get a SMG or an (knock-off) Ares Alpha Rifle (with a Grenade Launcher built in).

You also, if you haven’t already got the Skill and have Move-By-Wire get a Skill-Soft (Rating 4) for Automatics!