Seeking Players/DM For New Campaign In Vancouver 🇨🇦 Area

Hey there! I’ve been out of the TTRPG scene for a while, and after watching Campaign 1 of Critical Role, I’ve got an itch to start playing again. So I’m looking for a group of people who are in a similar situation to join me in creating a new band of hearty adventurers. I’m willing and able to host, but I don’t want to DM (I have a cool idea for a new character that I’d really like to play). My ideal group would be the following:

1. Willing to play Pathfinder 1E, as that’s my preferred system.

2. If the DM would be willing to run the campaign in Exandria, that would be cool as I would like to try that particular campaign setting.

3. Everyone needs to live in/around Vancouver, Canada :canada: as that’s where I live.

4. I would like for us to start play at 3rd Level, as this gives the arcane spell casters a few more hit points and spells.

5. I enjoy games that are a good balance of role playing and combat, so it would be ideal if everyone else felt the same way.

These are all of the most important things that need to be considered. Everything else can be discussed later.

If you feel like you would like to join this group, please contact me through this website.