Psychic Kids

Finally, my Kickstarter for Psychic Kids is officially on the way. Woo-hoo!! Expect a review shortly thereafter. Knave 2E should be forthcoming as well relatively soon.

Checking watch…

1 Like

Me too. Tracking says arrival tomorrow. Was a Kickstarter that was projected to arrive last July, but life and business hiccups at their end. Communication has been great though, so no complaints. As long as I get it and am kept in the loop about what’s going on I’m good.

1 Like

I believe that is most of us. Just keep me informed.

1 Like

Look what I got.

Well, open it.

1 Like

The dice are cool. Translucent blue and 16 mm. Am probably going to include a picture of the cards when I post my review. Relatively basic design-wise, but still pretty cool. Will be interesting to see how it differs from Heckin’ Good Doggos, if at all, in gameplay. I’m sure there are some minor differences, but should be interesting to see, given it’s the same rule set.

This one passed me by. Looks cool.

1 Like

Working on the initial read-through. If not familiar, I try to do a double read-through before reviewing, and this is cool so far. Very much a “Saturday Morning Cartoon” vibe, with kids who have powers. Very “Witch Mountain”, Goosebumps books, yadda yadda yadda. The characters are supposed to run ages 8 to 11, but I think vets and newbs could wrap their head around it. A good departure from Heckin’ Good Doggos, while keeping it familiar. Haven’t clicked on pre-order, but: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jiangshi/psychic-kids should give you a way to “pre-order”, or if not, it should be popping up on DTRPG.com soon (outside of pdf…see my review when it drops in the next week or so).