Online 4th Edition Shadowrun Game

I am hoping for about 50/50 balance between Role Playing (not too much Roll Playing) and Combat.

Standard 400 Build Points, etc. We use Chummer to build our PCs. Contact me for the House & Optional Rules Settings. Beginners are Welcome!

The day and time for the “meet and greet” and work out who’s playing what, will be this coming Sunday (11AUG024) @ 3pm. Point Of Contact please feel free to contact me at: 615/320-2471 or eaglehunts.shadowrun@gmail.com so we can work out when (day & time) we play!

Setting will be (the standard) Seattle at first, but then???
I live in Northfield, Mass so if you live near where Mass, NH and Vermont state lines meet I can host 1 or 2 players who want to Face to Face.

<><> Update: Shadowrun 4e One Shot will be our Discord Link and we will be playing Sundays, at 3pm EST. <><>. (Shadowrun 4e One Shot @ Discord)

We have 3 players, looking for (at most 3 more) beginners are welcome. Right now, we have a St.Samurai who’s great at Close Combat, a St. Samurai who’s great at Ranged Combat (mainly a snipper), and a Magical Type.

This is a Good Gals/Guys Campaign. Please keep this in mind when building your PC.
All types except for Deckers & Technomancers are allowed!

OK, their first Run has been completed, and they are back at their “base of operation” aka Dawn’s Mist’s Home…
They rescued her, but now have a few questions, like who is this Centaur (really), who is her protector? And who are the Beings (really) that are her Points Of Contact between her and her protector.

They seem to be nice and willing to help, but that is very different than what is normal in a Shadowrun City!!!
eaglehunts.shadowrun@gmail.com

The Mystery deepens… They’ve found out more info about Dawn’s Mist.

And now they have several leads/Mysteries to track down and maybe solve. These have unknown risk factors.

Troll Street Samurai, Human Street Samurai, and an Elf Shaman could use a little more help for Role Playing (Not Roll playing!)

Sundays @ 3pm (EST) games are about 4 hours long.

UPDATE: It has been decided (by the Players) that they will Keep the Contacts they have made, but will wish Dawn’s Mist good luck, and part from their current job.

BTW: We’ve lost 2 players due to school starting back up again…
And would really appreciate some new players!

I do have several PreGens ready to play including a number of Street Samurai (i.e. fighters) ranging from a Gnome to Trolls with a number of Elves, Humans, Orks, and a Centaur to add to the mix.

I also have a Centaur Rigger (Drone Operator) that can be played!