NY, NJ, PA Junction - Looking for RPG game and/or Battletech

Looking for a role-playing group to join, and pretty flexible on what system is used.
Also looking for some Battletech poeple to do some one-offs or try to get a campaign going.
I am in the northwest corner of NJ, right on the border of Montague, NJ, Port Jervis, NY, and Milton, PA. Have car and can travel a reasonable distance to play also.

Hey Tasala, I’m in the Morris/Hunterdon County area. Let me know if you put something together, then I can glom on.

I’m not picky.

I will keep you in the loop if something forms up.

Awesome, thanks for thinking of me.

There might be a Rifts game forming at the Grisled Stag (store) in Port Jervis on Sundays. Currently in the planning phase with 2 players, 1 GM.

I am looking for a couple of players for a monthly Classic Traveller game to be played on weekends. Any interest? It would be played at my house. I am located in Sussex county at the southeast end down route 206 by route 80.

I run a pathfinder 1e game and have 2 players, but I need one to 3 more to get a game going again. Could use a warrior and a cleric, as Tyrant’s Grasp is undead heavy. If you want more details, email me at funk0039@yahoo.com I typically run games on video camera using facebook video chat. Its as low tech as possible.

I’m running an ONLINE Shadowrun (4th Ed) game that is Every-Other-Saturday from 7pm to 10pm, & our next game will be 06MAY023.

Shadowrun has been called: “If D&D and Cyberpunk had a baby” and is a Stat +Skill = your base dice pool of D6s. (5s and 6s are Successes).

There are many Meta-Human variants as well as Sapient Beings/Critters, including but not limited to: Centaurs, Dwarves, Elves, Humans, Nagas, Orks, Pixies, and Trolls.

SR is a Build Point System and we use Chummer. I can give you the Group Contact info if you’re interested.

Eaglehunts.Shadowrun@gmail.com

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.