Looking For New Players in Los Angeles Area

I Dm a Middle earth game set appx 20 years before the War of the Ring. The players can and do effect the outcome of the world. THIS IS NOT MERPS. It is D and D home brew. very intense, fast paced game. Role playing is important. I have Dm’d for a loooong time and I am not a newbie with no experience. I am looking for enthusiastic players who love to play… if u r interested reach out to me at carybelieves@gmail.com

@Cary, I’ve moved this post to the #looking-for-players section. You’ll want to add a location to your post by editing it and then clicking the location box. See this post for more info:

May I ask what edition of D&D and where exactly in the the LA area? It’s rather large set across 6 counties.

In case anyone is assembling a group (or maybe replenishing your group) in Orange County - specifically close to the Westminster/Stanton/Garden Grove area - I’ve been desperately trying to find a new group for a few years now. Let me know what you got going!

hello we’re forming a group for sessions on Mondays, about 10 AM to about 3 PM. schedule is weird, i admit, but it’s what we’ve got to work with. there are 3 of us so far.

we’re playing in the Fullerton area. if you’re interested, we’d like to hear from you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.