LFG in Western NJ

Genres I like

(Fantasy, Post Apocalyptic, Super Heroes…)

Systems I like

(Hero System, RuneQuest, Rolemaster, Pathfinder, open to others…)

Styles of games that I like

(Not too goofy)

I run a pathfinder 1e game and have 2 players, but I need one to 3 more to get a game going again. Could use a warrior and a cleric, as Tyrant’s Grasp is undead heavy. If you want more details, email me at funk0039@yahoo.com I don’t have any real world politics or sexuality in my games.

1 Like

Sadly… I’ve run through Tyrant’s Grasp… can’t say i enjoyed it as much as Carrion Crown…

I’ve played or run quite a few of the PF1 APs… but open to playing the ones i haven’t… or running the ones i have…
Legacy of Fire…
Kingmaker…
Carrion Crown…
Mummy’s Mask…
Serpent’s Skull…

also fond of RuneQuest, HERO, and Rolemaster.

Don’t want to change the campaign. I do have others that I can run, over a dozen. My best friend (currently running the wizard in the party) used to run a Champions 5th ed game, but claims now to be too lazy to run a campaign again. It’s too bad, I love speedsters.

I got an opening (actually 2) in my Shadowrun Game (S.R. has been referred to as “If D&D and Cyberpunk had a baby.”
Somewhat Apocalyptic things like the Pacific Ring of Fire (and it’s associated Fault-lines) the New Madrid Fault-line (St. Louis, Memphis and a lot of other places are still recovering) just to name a few things that have gone wrong…

Dragons, Centaurs, Pixies, “Dwarves”, “Elves”, “Orks”, “Trolls” have appeared, along with MAGIC!!!
Next Online game is the Saturday 17JUN @ 5pm to 9pm CST…
Tim (eaglehunts.shadowrun@gmail.com

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.