Four Extroverts looking for online GM

We are four disabled extroverts looking for someone to run a game for us. We need social interaction and love gaming. System and genre doesn’t matter. If there’s something you’ve been dying to run and want four hard core roleplayers (two with acting experience, one who’s an opera singer, and the last who’s a psychotic puppy) we would love for you to run a game for us.

Our schedule is wide open so whenever works for you works for us.

1 Like

I made an account just to reply to this, I currently wanna run a campaing on world of darkness, vampire the masquerade 5th edition, if it’s of any interest to you guys I would love you to join in, message me for details, I’ll give you my discord and we can arrange the schedule

1 Like

Oh, man! I run text-games, but I would so love to run a voiced D&D game with an honest-to-god opera singer playing a bard or something! Sing me some opera to make your spells and abilities work! :stuck_out_tongue: (Edit, I hate when software converts my ascii emoji into pics! Gimme back my ascii!)

Yes! We’re absolutely down for both of those games. Also, if anyone else is interested we will play all the games! Seriously.

Also, to make things faster – Discord: Aazlor#7515

1 Like

I’ll hit you on Discord.
I am currently playtesting the expanded edition of CORE — a minimalist universal hybrid system built for character-based emergent story — and I’d love to put together a setting based on your group’s own personal inspirations. You can check out the CORE MICRO SRD here: CORE Micro – TodFoley.com

I’m not running a game right now but I normally run Delta Green or Call of Cthulhu. I think running a game with people that have acting experience and that would instinctively know how to act out a character’s bio would be a tremendous amount of fun. And if I had someone with opera experience I would definitely incorporate that into the game.

Oooooo! That sounds freaking awesome! We would totally be down.