Columbus OH Pathfinder RP Game Group

For November 2023 and following. Looking for Pathfinder Players. I am a longtime DM (over 10 years) and Player. Mostly, I ran a D&D 3.0-3.5 Ed game, but I have also played Pathfinder 1st Edition which is just the same as D & D 3.5, with about 4 or 5 improvements. My plan is to start the campaign around the 2nd or 3rd week in October (2023). We will play Pathfinder 1st Edition, unless I get overwhelming call for Pathfinder 2.0. I do have extra Pathfinder 1.0 Books for reference. Campaign style is rather fast pace & Combat heavy, but there will always be the other aspects of role-playing (about 50/50 to 75/25 Combat / Non-Violent interaction). Exact ratio depends upon the players.

We are planning to play on Sundays starting about 12 Noon, unless there is demand for Monday afternoons. We will play about 3 weeks out of 4 or 4 out of 5. Every game day attendance is not required; however, missing too many is disruptive of the flow of the game. We already have 2 players, and have leads on 2 or 3 more, although I’d be happy if if got one of those leads to play, so I need 1 or 2 more to get the game going. We play on the East side of Columbus, OH, with easy access to I-270.

This will be a table-top campaign, with us sitting around a large game table.
If you reply to this forum, I will give you a means to contact me.

Thanks & Best Regards, Rodger /Bordoroin

Test 0001 Test

i’m running a game myself, and I have spots available.

Thanks, but no thanks. Too many books & too much scenery to lug around.

Uhm, I just use two books for gameplay, the core rulebook and Advanced Player’s Guide. I do use Unchained but only for the barbarian, monk, rogue. Yes, there are funky races listed online, I made a list of all of the ones in existence, it’s brief.

So no, not too many books. Yes, I do allow archetypes, but that’s not necessary. As for scenery, I have no clue what you mean.

I was being polite. I gave you 2 reasons of many, perhaps about 100 or even many more. I do not care what you understand. If you want understanding, please reread my “looking for player ad”. I play the game to forget the myriad of ways incompetent morons and jerks try to push me around. Your messages only remind me of that. I refuse to subject myself to any more. Have fun with your game. As far as gaming goes, please leave me alone.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.