"Anywhom, Anywhen", Discord, Full of Nonsense

I’m looking for 5-6 unique people to start a new campaign where you can be whatever your imagination can create and face challenges never thought possible. This may be streamed, but we’ll figure that out.

Your character is recruited by a company called “Infinity, LLC” which is a sort of multidimensional/alternate history travel agency as a troubleshooter of sorts in that you sort of shoot trouble. Because of the radical variation between realities, you can be whatever you personally define the character to be.

We will be using the GURPS system which, if you were born after 1995 you probably have never heard of. That’s okay. I’ll guide you through it and the system is pretty easy no matter what you may have heard. If you’re new, I’ll create the character for you after you describe what you want.

I’ll also have pre-mades ready which are listed below to give you an idea of what the game is like.

• Fae court poisoner from Renaissance Italy.
  • Googie-future luchador.
  • Noir femme fatale with an atomic ray gun.
  • Fantasy Elf bard who just learned about 80’s Metal.
  • “Leprechaun Space Marine”.

And so on…

My availability is Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, 7 PM, Eastern time zone. Once the group is gathered, we will discuss characters and the possibility of streaming.

Please post below if interested or PM me directly.

Also, welcome back PPG.

1 Like

“Leprechaun Space Marine”. Now I know you are unhinged.

1 Like

…but the others are okay?

1 Like

Don’t all femme fatale san merci’s have an atomic ray gun?

1 Like

Just the ones from dieselpunk worlds. I’m partial to the wrestler who is basically El Santo from the year 2099 myself.

1 Like

The rest have a little pistol in their garter.

Most women would prefer a head melter than a Derringer though.

Wanna join?

Compact and hidable.

Thank you but I’m not looking for the game.

Well, if you change your mind, I’ll save that character for you.