Annapolis MD - Mature gamer looking for regular games as player or GM

Genres I like

Sci-Fi, Sword & Sorcery, Mythic Historical, Pulp, Noir, Strategy/Wargames

Systems I like

Savage Worlds, Pendragon, d20 Modern, Stars Without Number, OSR games, Warhammer FRP, Diplomacy, Kingmaker

Styles of games that I like

Simulations, low-fantasy

What I am looking for in a group

Not an actor, so I don’t do voices and such (well), but enjoy it when others do (within reason); don’t mind others trying to win the game, cause I like that as well, but like to see everyone enjoying themselves when we get together to play; no real world politics; I like to play sub-optimized characters; don’t like being told I am playing wrong (happened when I got back into gaming during 4E)

My gaming availability

Weekends are good, Weeknights can work (depends on how far I have to go & length of sessions; I could do 2 to 3 sessions a month (more than that the Wife will be annoyed)

3 Likes

Hi, I run a 1st Ed. AD&D game (with some house rules) one Saturday a month from 2-7ish. I have three players and a 4th would be nice. I am in Falls Church, Va., and run the games at my place. I know that’s kind of far for you, but I thought I’d make the offer in case you’re willing to make the trip once a month. The setting is Greyhawk; PCs are mostly 3rd level.

Let me think about it and get back to you after the holidays. Which week? I have quarterly inventory the last Saturday of January, April, July, & October every year.

The Saturday we play varies from month to month; it depends on player availability. Each month I send out a link to a Doodle poll to get everyone’s availability and then set the day based on responses.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.