[CLOSED] Delta Green: Impossible Landscapes [Online]

OPERATION: ALICE
August 1995, New York City: artist Abigail Wright has gone missing, and the evidence left behind is disturbing to say the least. So disturbing, in fact, that it’s drawn the attention of Delta Green. Your cell has been sent to investigate. If the unnatural is found to be involved, the mission is the same as any other: stop the incursion; minimize exposure; save lives; cover it up to save others from being exposed; and never – ever – reveal the existence of Delta Green.

= = =

Delta Green is about cover-ups, insanity, and death. The world is a lie. Beneath it, things squirm, struggling to punch through and raze everything. Once you see the outline beneath reality, it cannot be unseen.

Player characters are either US federal agents, special operators, or consultants who are part of an illegal conspiracy dedicated to rooting out incursions of the unnatural and shutting them down, all while hiding the existence of said incursions. A large part of the game is role-play and investigation; violence, when unavoidable, can be deadly.

We’ll use Foundry VTT for character sheets and handouts (players only need a web browser), and Discord for voice and coordination. I’m looking for 1 or 2 more players.

I’m thinking of either Saturdays or Sundays, from 12:00 or 1:00 PM CST, with sessions lasting 4 hours or so. You don’t need to know how to play – I’ll teach you. It’s a great game if you enjoy Lovecraftian cosmic horror. DM me if you’re interested.

This game is now full!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.