Alternatives to roll20?

Foundry seems to be the close 2nd to Roll20. I am very interested in Tailspire, provided I could find a game on there that matches my schedule. I would shell out the $ to get away from Roll20.

1 Like

Personally, I like it much, much better.

1 Like

I would very much like to try Tailspire, but I cannot find a group & it does not make sense to buy it if no one i know will ever use it.

1 Like

I’ve got a few that want to play it. We might playtest some Chaos Omniverse on it. Same situation a few of us bought it and had no one else to play it with but found one another on Discord.

Well, the Steam Winter sale got me and I bought Talespire. Hopefully I can find a game to try out with it.

2 Likes

I was thinking about using that and Roll20 for my sheets to run some neo noir/ cyberpunk. A game we are testing out called Edge of Decay. It is technically Star Punk heavily influenced by the Expanse. If interested I could throw you a link when the time comes. I was hooked into Tailspire after seeing their cyberpunk drop. It looks great.

1 Like

I’m finding the Owlbear 2.0 to be easier to use than Roll20.

Owlbear Rodeo

Combined with the token maker at VTT Token Maker - The Fateful Force, it’s like magic.